- March 14, 2023
- Posted by: James Wotoe
- Category: Uncategorized
The Australian Government is awarding twenty (20) Australia Awards Scholarships to selected countries in Africa, including Liberia. The 2024 Australian Awards program is focused on enhancing skills in the areas of Agriculture and Food Security, Climate Change and Adaptation, Renewable Energy, Mining Governance and Countering Terrorism and Violence Extremism.
Scholarships are available for MASTERS at Australian universities. The scholarships are for 2 years, beginning 2024. Their aim is to give a unique opportunity to Liberians to strengthen their skills and expose them to best practices and training in Australia.
- Be a Liberian national with previous degree (s) and expertise in the priority fields;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder and be under the age of 35 when applying for master’s degree;
- Possess undergraduate qualifications with a minimum 3.00 GPA;
- Be computer literate (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel etc…
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION PROCESS:
All applications must be lodged online through OASIS and submit all required documents online and print application form. For more information on how to apply, see the link:
All eligible applicants are requested to forward the below documents in the three separate (BROWN ENVELOPES) and submit same at the Division of Scholarships, Ministry of Education.
- A current curriculum vitae (with e-mail address and phone number listed);
- Notarized version of university degree (s) and transcript (in English);
- Printed application form for Australian Government Scholarship
- Proof of Liberian citizenship (copies of passport and birth certificate);
- Two current letters of recommendation (one professional and other academic);
- Six passport size photos with white background;
- Preliminary medical certificate (preferably Jorkpen Town Medical Lab located on 8th Street, Sinkor);
OPENING DATE: FEBRUARY 1, 2023
CLOSING DATE: MAY 1, 2023
Division of Scholarships
Ministerial Complex, Congo Town
Ministry of Education
Contact Samuel G. Williams on cell No.: 0770421201 / 0776871512 for detail information.