Philosophy of the Education System of Liberia
- We believe that the 21st century Liberian Education System will provide equal access to quality education for all residents, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, creed, gender, special needs, religious, or political aﬃliation.
- We believe that the foundation of this educational system is based on the following Core (central) values; Accountability and Commitment to duty, Commitment to Excellence of Performance, Transparency, Diligence, and Moral rectitude.
- We believe that the 21st century Liberian Education will subscribe to the Liberian Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which considers education as a fundamental human right.
- We believe that the 21st century Liberia Education will promote the health and well-being of its people to be technologically literate and life-long learners.
- We believe that the 21st century Liberia Education will provide a caring, nurturing, safe, and secured learning environment.
- We believe that the 21st century Liberia Education will prepare its people to become productive contributors to nation building through workforce development.
- We believe that the 21st century Liberia Education will function on decentralized administrative structures to ensure eﬀective and eﬃcient delivery of quality education for residents and citizens.
MoE Digital Textbooks
Our Online ebook platform requires no additional software installation, as it operates seamlessly within standard internet browsers. all you need is a compatible device such as a PC, laptop, or handheld device.
Most Recent Projects
This plan is a national response to the global COVID-19 emergency on the education sector in
Liberia and contains strategies on prevention, mitigation, response and recovery.
Improving Results in Secondary Education (IRISE) Project aims to improve access to, and quality of secondary
school education. Specifically, it will aim to achieve these
(Monrovia, Liberia – February 2, 2021) – In fulfillment of the President’s pronouncement to provide honorarium as a stimulus package to private schools teachers across the country,