- April 6, 2023
- Posted by: James Wotoe
The Embassy of Switzerland, through the Government of Liberia, informs the general public of the “EXCELLENCE IN AFRICA (EXAF)” Scholarship initiative aimed at strengthening scientific expertise on the African Continent. The initiative which is open to all Liberian graduates wishing to pursue science and engineering degrees in a university in Africa, is jointly developed by the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) and the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University of Morocco.
For information on how to apply, please click the following link: www.epfl.ch/research/domains/exaf
All interested applicants are required to forward to the Ministry of Education, Congo Town, Ministerial Complex, the below listed documents in THREE (3) sets for consideration:
- A current curriculum vita (with e-mail address and phone number listed);
- Notarized version of university diploma and transcript;
- Printed application form for Excellence in Africa Scholarship Initiative;
- Proof of Liberian citizenship (certified copies of passport and birth certificate);
- Two current letters of recommendation (one professional and other academic);
- A one-page summary of reasons for wishing to take a graduate study in Mauritius, and how this training will benefit Liberia;
- Six passport size photos in color (White background);
- Medical Certificate (see Section 6 of the online application form) to be signed and stamped, preferably by the Jorkpen Town Medical Lab, located opposite Don Bosco High School, 8th Street, Sinkor), or the Clinic Lap, located on Randall Street;
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 4pm
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW AND WRITTEN EXAM.
Division of Scholarships
Ministry of Education
Ministerial Complex, Congo Town
Contact Samuel G. Williams on cell No.: 0770421201 for detail information.