- June 29, 2023
- Posted by: James Wotoe
The Liberian Government, in collaboration with the Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI), is offering one Full Bright one (1) undergraduate or graduate scholarship for academic year 2023 – 2024, at the Al Akhawayn University in the following areas: Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Computer Systems, Computer Science, International Studies, Sustainable Energy Management, etc.…
- Be Liberian nationals;
- Have graduated from high school or university with at least “B” average;
- Have passed the WAEC or WASSCE (undergraduate)
- Be no less than 20 years old on September 1, 2023 for (undergraduate)
- Be no less than 25 years old on September 1, 2023 for (Master)
All interested applicants are required to forward to the Ministry of Education, Congo Town, Ministerial Complex, the below listed documents in THREE (3) sets for consideration:
- A current curriculum vita (with e-mail address and phone number listed);
- Notarized version of university degree (s) and transcript;
- Notarized version of high school diploma (s) and transcript
- Cover letter
- Proof of Liberian citizenship (certified copies of passport and birth certificate);
- Two current letters of recommendation (one professional and other academic);
- Six passport size photos in color (White background);
- Police Clearance
- Medical Certificate to be signed and stamped, preferably by the Jorkpen Town Medical Lab, located opposite Don Bosco High School, 8th Street, Sinkor.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, June 23, 2023, at 4pm
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW AND WRITTEN EXAM.
Division of Scholarships
Ministry of Education
Ministerial Complex, Congo Town
Contact Samuel G. Williams on cell No.: 0770421201 for detail information.