- April 6, 2023
- Posted by: James Wotoe
The Liberian Government, in partnership with the Mauritian Government, is offering an opportunity for fifteen (15) Liberians to benefit from scholarships (diploma level) in the following fields:
|NO||HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS||DIPLOMA PROGRAM|
|1||Polytechnics Mauritius||Game Development, Cyber Security, Information Systems, Architectural Studies, Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Public Health Nursing, Robotic and Automation Engineering, Emerging Technologies in Big Data, Digital Marketing
PARTNER INSTITUTION :
Polytechnics Mauritius Ltd : https://poly.ac.mu
- Eligible Liberian nationals are requested to carefully read the Mauritius-Africa Scholarship Scheme for 2023 application guideline at: https://greatyop.com/government-mauritius-africa-scholarship/.
- Complete the online application procedure for Polytechnic of Mauritius at https://poly.classe365.com/form/view/Admission_form_2022_2023_International_students or click https://poly.ac.mu/e-enrollment/ and select international studies to fill the school’s online application form and print hard copy.All interested applicants are required to forward to the Ministry of Education, Congo Town, Ministerial Complex, the below listed documents in THREE (3) sets for consideration:
- A current curriculum vita (with e-mail address and phone number listed);
- Notarized version of high school diploma and transcript;
- Notarized version of the WASSCE or WAEC certificate
- Printed application form the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme;
- Proof of Liberian citizenship (certified copies of passport and birth certificate);
- Two current letters of recommendation (one professional and other academic);
- A one-page summary of reasons for wishing to take a graduate study in Mauritius, and how this training will benefit Liberia;
- Six passport size photos in color (White background);
- Medical Certificate (see Section 6 of the online application form) to be signed and stamped, preferably by the Jorkpen Town Medical Lab, located opposite Don Bosco High School, 8th Street, Sinkor), or the Clinic Lap, located on Randall Street;
- Copy of letter of conditional offer by a public Higher education institution in Mauritius (if available at time of application) OR copy of acknowledgement notice from the Mauritian Polytechnics Mauritius that an application for a seat has been made and the appropriate application fee has been paid;NOTE: All applicants should adhere to the closing date and time on this scholarship announcement, and applicants are strongly warned not to present any illegal or falsified documents for this scholarship. If it is discovered that documents presented are not authentic, legal action will be taken against individual(s) guilty.CLOSING DATE: Monday, May 1, 2023, at 4pmONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW AND WRITTEN EXAM.
Division of Scholarships
Ministry of Education
Ministerial Complex, Congo Town
Contact Samuel G. Williams on cell No.: 0770421201 for detail information.