- January 13, 2023
- Posted by: James Wotoe
- Category: Uncategorized
1. The reactivation of the RTTIs (WRTTI, ZRTTI, KRTTI) including the enhancement content component from 9 months to 1 year
2. Renovation and construction of vocational institutions across Liberia including Sinoe Multilateral, Voijama Multilateral Zwedru Multilateral amongst others
3. The renovation and rehabilitation of 156 Public Schools across Liberia
4. The expansion of 25 Junior High schools to 25 Senior High schools in 25 education districts across Liberia
5. The construction of three state of the art modern High schools in Margibi, Bong and Nimba Counties
6. The construction of 54 Early Childhood classrooms across Liberia
7. The construction of MoE radio station for Education programs
8. The recruitment, training and deployment of 200 Female Guidance Counsellors across the Country
9. The distribution of 16 vehicles to all County Education Officers
10. The distribution of motorbikes and office equipment to Districts Education Officers
11. The distribution of laptops and motorbikes to Human Resource Officers
12. The distribution of 2022/2023 academic calendars to all schools across Liberia
13. The distribution of Early Childhood learning materials across Liberia
14. The distribution of the revised curriculum across the country
15. The distribution of the code of conduct to all schools’ Administrators and Teachers across the Country
16. The re-introduction of Civil in Liberian schools
17. The distribution of armchairs to Public Schools
18. The distribution of 3 vehicles to Directors of RTTIs (KRTTI, ZRTTI, WRTTI)
19. The distribution of vehicles and motorbikes to Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) officers for timely and effective supervision
20. The training of teachers in pedagogy and content areas from accredited and recognized institutions in Liberia
21. The recruitment and employment of over 2000 qualified volunteer teachers across the Country
22. The recruitment of 3500 female dropouts in Sinoe, Bomi, Gbarpolu and Grand Bassa Counties
23. The development of major policies which include Early Childhood Education policy, Alternative Education policy, Girl’s Education
policy, Teacher’s Education policy, School feeding policy, Inclusive Education policy, Vocational & Technical Education policy,
Regulation of schools’ operational permit, Licensing of teacher and accreditation policy
24. The provision of $ 500,000 US for tutorial classes; the provision of 1 million as honorarium to private schools’ teachers; the
provision of 50,000 US dollars for mock exams; the provision of hand washing stations and health kits to all schools; the
provision of textbooks; the provision of Adult Education from ages 15 and above
25. The distribution of cell phones and stipend to female dropouts across the Country.
26. The collection of schools’ data for 2019/2020-2021/2022.
27. The provision of 30 scholarships for students in Kenya, Botswana and Ghana
28. The payment of WASSCE fees for all 12th Graders and Public schools 9th Graders.
29. The continuous improvement in students’ performance in the international and national exams.
30. The development of over 9000 lessons for Early Childhood, Elementary, Junior and Senior High schools across the Country.
31. The establishment and motivation of teacher’s award program which gives rise to Miss Precious Joy Teeweh as the BEST teacher of the year by winning the
President’s award in the tone of 1 million Liberian Dollars with a three modern bed rooms house.
32. The provision of 1,532 local scholarships and 219 International scholarships for students in China, Hungary, Ivory Coast, and Morocco